Just because you are not a celebrity does not mean you can’t win your own weight loss battle at home. Staying fit, slim, and healthy is a choice and anyone can choose it for a better life.
Weight loss program
Just a little effort, sacrifice, and determination can gift you a well-shaped structure as well as a cheerful mind.
Reasons why you are not losing your weight
First, try to find out the reasons why you are gaining but not losing weight.
Here is a list of 20 common issues that may hinder your weight loss program :
- A state of little or no change depends on muscle gain, fluctuation of water in your body, and undigested food.
- You are not maintaining a diary of food that is very important. Keeping a track of taken foods can be helpful when you try to lose weight.
- You are not taking protein-rich foods. Low protein diet is a hinder to your weight loss plan and it may make your efforts to stagnation.
- You may allow too many calories in your diet that you are in a standstill position. Possibly you are eating too much.
- Possibly there is a lack of whole foods in your diet. Processed food may make your weight loss program unsuccessful.
- Lifting weights is an effective way to lose muscle fat and may be associated with long-term fat loss. Do you do this?
- Binge eating involves consuming a large number of foods rapidly whether healthy foods like nuts and cheese or junk foods. You should stop this habit.
- Doing cardio exercises should be a part of your weight loss plan. It burns excess fat and keeps you healthy. Lack of exercise can be a cause of why you are not losing weight.
- Have you curtailed sugar from your diet? Avoiding all kind of sugary beverages is a great way to lose weight. Start it from today.
- Good sleep is an important factor for good mental and physical health thus, weight loss. Poor sleep may be a risk of becoming obese. Lack of quality sleep may be a hinder in your mass loss program.
- Do you maintain a low-carb diet? Studies show that excessive consumption of carbs may hinder weight loss program. A low-carb diet is an effective way to make your program fast and successful.
- It is a myth that eating too often is an effective way to lose weight. It can be a cause of unnecessarily calorie intake. Intermittent fasting is a very popular eating pattern now to balance between periods of fasting and eating.
- You are not drinking enough water. Take a glass of water before every meal. It reduces food craving as well as it may help you in calorie burning.
- Alcohol has about 7 calories per gram itself that are really high. If you drink alcohol choose zero-calorie beverages to mix with it when you are in a diet program.
- When eat, concentrate on your food. Eating without distraction gives your brain natural signal about when to stop. Mindless eating may be an awful cause of why you struggle to weight loss.
- Some medical conditions such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, sleep apnea, and hypothyroidism may hinder your weight loss efforts.
- If you have an addiction to junk foods it is impossible to have the expected weight loss success. It is very difficult to lose mass if you are a foodie.
- Once you reach your point successfully stop strict dieting. You may need a break at least a few days to reduce the monotony in the diet.
- Are you making unrealistic expectations when it comes to reducing mass? Losing weight takes time and everyone cannot look like a supermodel. Try to be fit and healthy also.
- Focus on a healthier and happier life instead of maintaining a harsh diet for the long term. Accept other healthier lifestyle habits to keep you shaped.
10 Weight-Loss Plans Tips You Need To Learn Now
Weight loss is not an easy process but it is a strategy ranging from mindful eating to maintain a food diary, from more protein consuming to doing strengthening exercises. You need dedication, self-discipline, perseverance, and resilience.
First weight loss steps based on scientific evidence
There are many ways about how to lose weight significantly to be a slim and attractive one. But most of the people feel hungry and unsatisfied. If you cannot grow willpower, the hunger will be the cause that you give up the plan quickly.
The plan is to:
WEIGHT LOSS Strategies For Beginners
Reduce your appetite significantly
Improve your metabolic health
Make you lose weight rapidly without feeling hungry
Tips for weight loss
To make these points feasible you need to follow three steps:
Reduce foods contain sugar and starch
It is important to cut back sugary foods as well as starches when you are in a weight loss program. You will feel your hunger level significantly goes down and you tend to take much fewer calories. And when you will be able to do it, your body starts taking energy from the stored fat instead of burning carbs.
Cutting carbs makes the insulin level lower and your kidneys shed the excess amount of sodium and water from your body. This reduces unnecessary water weight. Don’t expect that you lose up to 10 pounds or more in the first week of starting this habit.
Eat Protein, Fat and Vegetables
It is a must to include protein, fat, and low-carb vegetables in your diet every day. You are recommended to consume 20-50 grams of carbs per day. Protein is extremely effective for building muscles. High-protein diets may reduce obsessive food craving by 60%. It may reduce the aspiration for enjoying late-night snacks by half. The significance of protein-rich foods cannot be overstated. It is the king of nutrients. Adding protein into your diet will benefit incredibly in your weight loss plan.
Source of protein
Beef, chicken, pork, lamb, and other types of animal protein
Fish and Seafood like salmon, trout, shrimp, etc.
Whole eggs with the egg yolk
You all know vegetables are rich in vitamins and minerals. They are good to keep you fit and healthy without increasing your weight. There is no limit on how much you can consume in a day. They do not harm you even you take too many of such vegetables. It is recommended to consume seasonal and colorful vegetables. Here is a list of low-carb vegetables:
- Brussels sprouts
- Swiss chard
It is a myth that fat is the only reason to gain weight. Most of the people feel afraid of eating fat. It is a wrong recipe that includes no fat substances as fat is equally beneficial for your health. There are good fats also and they are necessary for your health.
Sources of fat
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
Eat 2–3 meals per day. Each meal contains protein, low-carb vegetables, and fat. If you feel hungry in the evening, take some snacks as a 4th meal. Check out low-carb meal plan recipe on the internet to understand how to assemble the meals.
Three Times per Week Weight Lifting Plan
In this plan, you don’t need to do exercises regularly. It is recommended to visit a gym 3-4 times a week to practice some warm-up exercises and weight lifting methods. If you are new, take a trainer to advise you about how to start.
When you lift weights you can burn lots of calories to prevent metabolism from slowing down. It is a very common side effect of a weight loss plan.
Best weight loss program 2019
Studies show that you can even add a bit of muscle while losing considerable amounts of body fat.
If you are incapable of lifting weight there is an option to give you sufficient support in this process. Do cardio exercises such as walking, jogging, running, cycling, and swimming. These are also very effective for your plan.
Don’t famish Yourself to Lose Weight
If you are any medical condition consult your doctor first before you start a program. By reducing carbs and lowering insulin levels you will become fitter and it may be the reason that the doctor reduces your medicines surprisingly. You have an improved hormonal level that makes your body and brain enthusiastic to start this program.
You will feel a reduced appetite and hunger. So, you don’t have a feeling of starvation though you are taking lesser food than before. People using conventional weight loss methods usually stop the process suddenly due to this reason that they feel hungry all day. And it leads to growing a negative attitude. You can eliminate this reason when you are on this plan.
In this low-fat and calorie-restricted diet, you can lose up to 2-3 times as much weight as a conventional method. It is the plan in which you can eat good and tasty food until you feel full and still you lose weight surprisingly.
Faster weight loss tips
Start your day with a high-protein breakfast. It is proven that when you start your day with high protein foods you can reduce food craving and calorie intake throughout the day.
Some protein-rich foods are:
- Chicken breasts
- Cottage cheese
- Greek yogurt
- Lean beef
You should avoid sugary drinks and fruit juices. Sugary beverages are the most calorific foods and increase your weight alarmingly. Avoiding sugary foods like chocolate milk, fruit juice, soda, lemonade, canned fruit, bottled smoothies, vitamin water etc you can make your process easy.
Try to drink a glass of water before every meal. A study showed that drinking water half an hour before meals decreases the food desire and leads to weight loss by at least 44%.
Certain foods are very useful for burning fat. Try to consume weight-loss-friendly foods like salmon, leafy greens, Cruciferous Vegetables, tuna, boiled potatoes, beans and legumes, avocado, apple cider vinegar, whole grains, fruit, chili pepper, chia seeds etc.
It is showed that soluble fiber may be helpful to reduce fat, especially fat in your abdominal area. You can take fiber supplements also. Whole wheat pasta, raspberries, brown rice, oatmeal, corns are rich in fiber.
Caffeine can boost metabolism by 3-11%. So, if you are a coffee drinker it will help you lose weight fast. Drinking green tea also has a great benefit to your health and overall weight loss plan.
Try to avoid unprocessed foods and consume mostly whole foods for a superfast result in your program. You will feel healthier and more filling when you make your diet with whole foods. You can resist overeating when you feel full. Whole grains, berries, nuts, leafy greens etc are the source of whole food.
Chew food slowly and properly. It will help you digest foods easily and you will feel full when you eat slowly. Evidence-based research proves that fast eaters gain more weight than others. So, try to change your eating habit. Take time and enjoy what you eat in your meals. Also, it boosts weight-reducing hormones and you have a positive result.
Check your weight every day. Studies show that people who check their weights regularly are much more likely to lose weight fast.
Get good sleep every day. Poor sleep increases the risk of gaining excess weight. So, it is very important to sleep at least 6-7 hours at night. People who work over the night are more likely to gain weight. Avoid using electronic gadget one hour before going to bed at night.
Keep you motivated – focus on your goal
We all love to be slim and look attractive. We all think if we can burn extra fats and get an eye-catching figure. But when we start our new weight–loss goal, in maximum cases, the bigger problem is to stick to the target.
Too often we find ourselves to return back into our bad habits after a while and seeing our goals to fall. To ensure that you stay determined in your goal you should raise your motivational power. Here is a list of science-based strategies for a genius weight-loss program.
Determine why you want to start a program
You may have any reason why you want to start a new diet program. Write down the reasons as a note and revise it regularly. This will help you stay committed and motivated throughout time. Though in many cases, doctors suggest starting a weight loss plan but it is seen that success comes inevitably when one starts to be motivated by oneself.
Have realistic expectations
Set a realistic goal and feel a feeling of accomplishment. Unattainable goals create nothing but frustration and insist you give up. A study found that women who expected to lose weight fast were the most likely to leave the program. Thus, stay in a realistic goal and have a chief impact on your health also.
Choose a plan that fits your lifestyle
Don’t make a plan that is nearly impossible in your lifestyle. Don’t eliminate foods permanently from your diet. It will create frustration. There are thousands of science-based diet programs you will find on the internet. Pick the most suitable one that you maintain the continuation. Avoid extreme and quick-fix diet.
Keep a journal on the weight-loss program
Self-monitoring is important to stay motivated and to achieve success. It may help you measure progress. Write down everything you take as meals, snacks, and breakfast. You can also use any app available on the web.
Think and Talk Positively
People who are positive and confident in their ability are more likely to achieve their goal. Therefore, think and talk positively about your weight-loss plan. But don’t think impractically. Set realistic goals, focus on the steps, think positive, and achieve your goal.
Don’t Aim for exactness and let off things sometimes
When you try to be more perfectionists you will quickly lose your motivation. Make you flexible and try to forgive yourself. You are a human being after all. You can make mistakes. Try to be happy with your mistakes. Forgiving nature will lead you to stay motivated throughout the weight-loss journey.
Find an activity or exercise you enjoy
Exercise is not only for burning calories but it makes you feel great. Choose an exercise you enjoy. Find an activity that you feel happy. Listening to music is such an activity that boosts your energy and helps you stay motivated.
Get professional help when required
Staying motivated and boosting your confidence take help of professionals such as dieticians, physiologists, and psychologists. They will enhance your knowledge and help you reach the goal successfully.
Continuing a weight loss program is a challenge and following all these over-mentioned tricks and techniques you will surely achieve your goal.